With the Mississippi and Missouri river it’s hard not to notice the humidity here in St. Louis. With a whole home dehumidifier you can pull that moisture out of your home and keep it nice and cool.
Dehumidifier, Controlling The St. Louis Humidity
Everyone who lives in the St. Louis region knows that the humidity during the summer can be unbearable. This can cause your home to high levels of humidity. Having humidity levels of 50% or higher in your home isn’t just uncomfortable it can also damage your property, and humidity can even make allergies and asthma worse. Dehumidifiers are a good way lower the level of moisture from the air inside your home and create a healthier, safer environment for you and your family.
All homes need humidity control. If you buy your dehumidifier from Budget Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, we will supply and install an Aprilaire dehumidifier that meets your family’s needs and will be sized properly for your home. Our dehumidifiers come equipped with a humidistat that will maintain the proper level of humidity, allowing you to adjust or automatically set the dehumidification levels as needed. Please call or e-mail one of our Comfort Specialist for details.
1. Dehumidifiers reduce humidity levels, making your home less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and mildew.
2. They are not disruptive to your daily life, and run quietly and efficiently in the background without most people even noticing.
3. Dehumidifiers help reduce odors that can accompany mold and mildew in your home—getting rid of that “musty” or “rotting” smell.
4. These devices help to reduce the possibility that you will develop mold on your clothing, furniture, and other linens (such as curtains or bed sheets).
5. Dehumidifiers reduce irritation to your skin and your respiratory system, allowing you to breathe easier and feel comfortable in your home.
6. A less humid environment in your home means clothing will dry faster, breads and cereals will remain fresh longer without getting stale, and you won’t find signs of rust or corrosion on things like computer equipment, electronics, and tools.
7. Running a dehumidifier helps reduce dust in your home, so you won’t have to clean as often.
8. A dehumidifier also lowers energy costs because it helps your air conditioner run more efficiently. When the air in your home is more humid, the A/C must do the function of cooling the air and removing moisture, which means it has to work harder. This also causes your A/C to wear out sooner, which means you will need to replace and repair it more often.
310 Main St. St. Peters, MO 63376 • (636) 887-2800 • Relax@JustCallBudget.com