Tankless Water Heaters
FIVE STAR SERVICE
Servicing the Greater St. Louis and St. Charles areas
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Technicians
Our technicians have the skills to handle the job and do everything to code
Fully Stocked Service Vehicles
Technicians carry common parts and pieces with them to avoid making a second trip whenever possible
1 Year Labor Warranty
Initial dispatch fee waived if we have to return on a repair we made. Labor warranty may be dictated by Home Warranty policy
Tankless Water Heater Installations in St. Charles and St. Louis, MO.
Running out of hot water within your home? High utility bills? Our tankless water heaters offer a whole array of benefits to improve your lifestyle. We can make the transition from a traditional water heater to a tankless one a painless experience. Start your life of endless hot water today.
We Service & Install Tankless Water Heaters
How Tankless Water Heaters Work
A tankless water heater is a water heater that will heat water on demand instead of heating water within its tank all day. Since you won’t have to pay for water to be heated when you are not using it, tankless water heaters will save you money on your home energy bills. The savings on energy bills can be up to 40%. When you call for hot water from any fixture in your home it will pull cold water into it and rapidly heat it within minutes and send the heated water to your fixture.
Tankless vs Traditional Water Heater
There are a few key differences between a traditional water heater vs. tankless water heater.
- Size – The biggest difference is that tankless water heaters operate without a large tank. They are about the size of a small carry-on suitcase, where traditional tank water heaters are typically up to five feet tall.
- Heating Methods – Another major difference between tankless water heaters vs. tank water heaters is the method of heating the water. Traditional water heaters are constantly heating water and storing it on-hand, regardless of whether a household needs the hot water. In contrast, a tankless water heater heats water only when it is needed.
- Energy Efficiency – Because tankless water heaters only heat water when it is needed, they are considered far more efficient than tank water heaters. Depending on the type of water heater and size, tankless water heaters can be 8–14% more efficient than traditional water heaters, offering energy savings of up to 27–50%.
- Cost – Tankless water heaters often cost 2-3 times the cost of tanked water heaters and have higher installation costs. The cost difference can be recouped in energy savings over the life of the system. A longer lifespan also means an additional upfront cost can be worth the investment.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters are increasing in popularity for many reasons. Here are a few benefits of owning a tankless water heater over a standard tank water heater:
- More energy-efficient: If you’re seeking the most eco-friendly option, a tankless water heater is the best choice.
- Lower operating costs: Tankless water heaters save you money on utility bills by only heating water when you need it.
- Space-saving: Tankless water heaters are far more compact than tank water heaters, meaning you’ll free up space in your garage or basement.
- Last longer: You won’t have to worry about your tankless water heater giving out anytime soon—most models last 20 years or more with proper maintenance.
- Endless hot water: Do you enjoy long showers? That is no problem for your tankless water heater, once it begins to heat you you will have an endless supply of hot water and comfort for your home.
What Does A Water Heater Inspection Include?
- Flush the Tank
- Check Burner Assembly
- Check Water Connections
- Check Gas/Electrical Connections
- Check Anode Rod
- Check Water Heater Drains/Valves
- Check for Proper Venting
- Check Temperature/Delivery Rate
- Look for Code Issues
What Does A Whole Home Plumbing Evaluation Include?
- Water Pressure
- Shower Heads
- Washing Machine Hook-ups
- Sink Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Outdoor Hose Bibs
- Water Main Shutoff
We Support #AutismAwareness
Budget is proud to support the Center for Autism Education here in St. Charles. We are passionate about spreading autism awareness and encouraging people to give back to their community.
Together we work hand in hand with the center on their journey to ensure that everyone receives a respectful, supportive and safe environment. That’s why all service vans and uniforms feature a puzzle piece. To learn more about this cause visit their website.
Ask About Our Maintenance Plans!
Routine maintenance helps keep your equipment in working order. Issues can be caught and corrected early to prevent bigger problems in the future. Maintenance also ensures that your equipment is still eligible for manufacturer's warranty. Ask your Customer Care Advisor about our maintenance packages.
FINANCING AND RENT TO OWN OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
Always love using Budget. We used them in the past around Christmas time and they ensured we didn’t go without hot water. This week our Furnace went out ( it was 31 years old) and they were here the same day to assess what needed done. Then returned the next day to install our new Furnace. Everyone there is so easy to work with. They are professional, their techs are professional, knowledgeable and only have good things to say about the company they work for. We worked with Gabe and Mike. They were both excellent! Kaitlin in the office only made our experience even better! Thank you!
- Heather S.
Contacted the office requesting a quote for a new Furnace and AC unit and they sent out Keith the following day! He was very kind and willing to answer all of our questions and even provided a quote the same day with a cash discount! It took about a week for our parts to come in, the installers arrived on time and were quick to get things rolling. They completed the job quickly and cleaned up after themselves when they were done. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing a new AC unit or furnace to use this company they were wonderful to work with!
- Bryant W.
Budget is the ONLY company that I trust for plumbing repairs and maintaining my heating/cooling systems. They have done work that others couldn't handle and at a decent price. I will continue to use them for whatever services they offer. I appreciate everything they have done for me so far.
- Meghan R.
We purchased our HVAC system from Budget in 2019 and have been very pleased with it overall, except recently the AC unit was making a strange noise. The unit sits on an elevated pad which I wanted it to be out on the ground at install but the tech did not have time to change that out. He told me that he would do it at a later date if it bothered us. Budget was quick to fulfill this request and Justin came out to put the unit on the ground. It looks so much better now, but the best part is it is now so quiet when it runs! Beyond happy with the 5-star service the team at Budget provided. Thanks so much Cassidy and Justin!
- Jill B.
Our Hot Water Heater just went out on us unexpectedly and Budget was able to come out the same day, assess everything and lock me down for a time, early next week. The customer service from Jennifer was above and beyond. She was so nice and helped my family. Isiah was very smart and knowledgeable and took the time to explain what was needed and the process. Would definitely use them again.
- Joseph C.
The technician showed up early and solved the issue right away. He was happy to address my questions and concerns regarding my aging HVAC. I was impressed with how knowledgeable he was. Per my request, he sent replacement estimates ranging from good to premier. This is the second time I’ve had great service from Budget.
- Amanda K.
I had a Water Heater installed today. Not only was it quality work, but the installers were professional and courteous. My house poses some unique problems as far as plumbing goes, but the installers handled it with ease. 10/10, will definitely use Budget again.
- Kelly G.
The Faucet in my condo was not working properly, the water flow on the hot water side was very small. Budget sent technician Tim to solve the problem and he replaced the Faucet in an amazingly short amount of time and patiently walked me through the Drainage System. He was highly skilled and efficient! Strongly recommend Budget!
- Tricia G.
We have had Budget out a couple times and they are always very professional, quick to come out once called and helpful! This past time it was Mike and he was great! Every time we need service on our HVAC we will continue to use them. Thank you for all you do!
- Lindsey L.
HVAC & Plumbing Specialists
Providing 5-Star Service in St. Louis, MO.
WE SUPPORT #AUTISMAWARENESS
325 Mid Rivers Mall Dr. St. Peters, MO 63376
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm