Halo Water Filtration Systems
Water is an essential part of our daily lives, seamlessly intertwining with our routines. From morning to night, it fulfills our hydration, culinary, and household needs. Yet, the water we use may contain invisible impurities that affect health and taste. Halo’s water filtration system becomes a crucial ally, guaranteeing that every drop we consume is a pure and refreshing elixir.
Whole House Water Purification & Conditioning System – A unique water treatment solution for the whole house. The HALO 5 combines Premium Carbon and Advanced Media filtration with effective and eco-friendly hard water treatment in a single, self-maintaining chemical free system.
The H2 Zero is a fully self-contained system. It uses no electricity, creates no waste, and requires no maintenance. Eliminates chlorine & chloramines: Your water will be healthier and safer without the presence of chlorine and chloramines. Plus, the system is 100% maintenance-free.
The HALO ION 2.0 In-line Water Conditioner uses multi-reversing polarity permanent magnetic fields to alter the molecular structure of positively and negatively charged ions of dissolved calcium and magnesium, so they remian suspended in the water, instead of precipitating out as hard water.
What is a Water Filtration Sysytem?
A water filtration system is a device or set of devices designed to remove impurities, contaminants, and particles from water, making it safer and more suitable for various purposes, including drinking, cooking, and other household uses. Water filtration systems work by employing physical barriers, chemical processes, or biological methods to capture or eliminate different types of pollutants present in the water.
Why You Should Filter Your Homes Water
Filtering your home’s water is a prudent and health-conscious decision that reaps a multitude of benefits. Municipal water sources often contain impurities, such as sediment, chlorine, heavy metals, and potentially harmful microorganisms. By installing a reliable water filtration system, you ensure the removal of these contaminants, providing you with cleaner, safer water for consumption and daily use.
Beyond the enhancement of taste and odor, a home water filter protects you from potential health risks associated with ingesting impurities, supporting overall well-being. Additionally, filtered water contributes to the longevity of household appliances by preventing the accumulation of mineral deposits. Choosing to filter your home’s water is not just a step towards better taste; it’s a proactive measure in safeguarding your health, promoting environmental sustainability, and preserving the longevity of your plumbing infrastructure.
Difference Between Water Filtration System and a Water Softener
A water softener and a Halo water filtration system serve different purposes in improving the quality of water, and they address different aspects of water treatment. Let’s look at the key differences between the two:
- Water Softener: The primary purpose of a water softener is to reduce the hardness of water by removing minerals like calcium and magnesium ions. Hard water can cause scale buildup in pipes and appliances, reduce the effectiveness of soaps and detergents, and lead to other issues.
- Halo Water Filtration System: A Halo water filtration system is designed to remove a broader range of contaminants, including sediment, chlorine, chloramines, heavy metals, and other impurities. It aims to provide cleaner, safer drinking water.
Mechanism of Action:
- Water Softener: Water softeners typically use ion exchange resin to replace calcium and magnesium ions with sodium or potassium ions, reducing water hardness.
- Halo Water Filtration System: Halo systems often use a combination of filtration methods, including activated carbon, catalytic carbon, and other media to adsorb and remove various contaminants. Some models may also include UV disinfection or other technologies.
- Water Softener: Primarily addresses water hardness by removing calcium and magnesium ions. It may not effectively remove other types of contaminants.
- Halo Water Filtration System: Targets a broader range of contaminants, including sediments, chemicals, and impurities that affect taste, odor, and overall water quality.
- Water Softener: Requires periodic regeneration and maintenance of the ion exchange resin bed, including adding salt to the system.
- Halo Water Filtration System: Maintenance requirements vary but generally involve replacing filter cartridges or media periodically.
- Water Softener: Improves the lifespan and efficiency of appliances like water heaters and reduces scale buildup in plumbing.
- Halo Water Filtration System: Provides cleaner and safer drinking water by removing a wider range of contaminants, contributing to improved taste and odor.
Benefits of Halo
A Halo Whole Home Water Filter System offers a range of benefits, contributing to improved water quality and overall well-being for you and your household.
Comprehensive Filtration: Advanced technology removes contaminants like sediments, chlorine, heavy metals, ensuring pure water throughout your home.
Enhanced Water Taste and Odor: Eliminates unpleasant flavors and smells caused by chemicals, making water more enjoyable for drinking and cooking.
Healthier Skin and Hair: Reduces chlorine exposure during showers, promoting healthier skin and hair.
Protection for Appliances: Prevents scale and sediment buildup, extending the lifespan of plumbing and appliances.
Elimination of Sediment and Rust: Efficiently filters sediment and rust particles, preventing stains and maintaining water cleanliness.
Reduced Plumbing Maintenance: Minimizes clogs and corrosion, reducing the need for plumbing maintenance.
Health and Safety Assurance: Filters out contaminants, providing an extra layer of protection for your family’s health.
Convenience and Accessibility: Enjoy clean, filtered water from every tap, eliminating the need for individual filters or pitcher systems.
HEATING, COOLING & Plumbing Specialists
Providing 5-Star Service in St. Louis, MO.
HEATING, COOLING & Plumbing Specialists
(636) 887-2800: Call or Text
325 Mid Rivers Mall Dr. St. Peters, MO 63376
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm